Robert White Mountain Sanchez Memorial Golf Tournament
This scholarship will be awarded to two (2) students in the amount of $1000.00 on May 22, 2017 on Senior Awards night.
for more information and to apply
3rd Annual Robert White Mountain Sanchez Golf Tournament, Saturday, April 29, 2017
Concordia University Irvine
Masters in Coaching & Athletics Administration
New Mexico Highlands University
ATTN: Juniors and Seniors!!! Admissions
Please see above link for scholarship information to New Mexico Highlands University.
Also visit Housing Information
for all you need to know on housing.
College Incentive Grant: $1000 ($500 per semester)
Eligibility: 2.0-2.49 HS GPA
Freshmen Success Scholarship: $1500 ($1000 first semester $500 second semester)
Eligibility: 2.5-2.99 HS GPA
Dean's Scholarship: $2800
($2000 first semester and $800 second semester)
Eligibility: 3.0 HS GPA
Presidential Silver Scholarship: $5000
($3200 first semester and $1800 second semester)
Eligibility: 3.5 HS GPA and 22 ACT
Others Available on website
Please feel free to contact:
@505-454-3420 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy's High School Heisman Scholarship
Holliday Karatinos Law Firm
Holliday Karatinos Law Firm is proud to announce the opening of their scholarship to the students of your school. The scholarship was developed to address safety within sports and allows students to submit essays through April 30, 2017.
The scholarship can be viewed by visiting this link: http://www.helpinginjuredpeople.com/college-scholarship/
FEDERAL STUDENT AID
AYUDA FEDERAL PARA ESTUDIANTES
It’s FASFA time again! Get help paying for college and submit a free application for federal student aid. Begin applying for the FAFSA October 1. Priority deadline is January 6, 2017.
Es hora FASFA otra vez! Obtener ayuda para pagar la universidad y presentar una de ayuda federal para estudiantes. Comenzar a solicitar la FAFSA 1 de octubre de 2016. Fecha límite prioridad es 6 de enero de 2017.
Visit the Scholarship Guidance website for additional scholarship information: http://scholarshipguidance.com/
The Scholarship Programs
below are accepting applications from students between April 19, 2017
and May 15, 2017. Please read the application instructions on the
website carefully before applying.
1. Paradigm Challenge Scholarship - May 1, 2017 (10 Awards - $100,000) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_paradigm_challenge_scholarship_9100.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
2. DutchCrafters Heritage Scholarship - May 1, 2017 (3 Awards - $500) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_dutchcrafters_heritage_scholarship_9099.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
3. IWSH Essay Scholarship - May 1, 2017 (3 Awards - $1,000) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_iwsh_essay_scholarship_9098.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
4. John Wright Memorial Scholarship - May 15, 2017 (1 Award - $2,000) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_john_wright_memorial_scholarship_9101.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
5. VIP Scholarship - April 30, 2017 (1 Award - $5,000) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_vip_scholarship_9000.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
6. SP Scholarship - April 30, 2017 (10 Awards - $10,000) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_sp_scholarships_8953.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
7. YDI Scholarship - April 29, 2017 (1 Award - $1,000) http://scholarshipguidance.com/scholarship_ydi_scholarship_9015.php?&utm_source=newsletter01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201704&utm_content=4ada979e0809614341a6d04656bdac1b
Search over 3 million scholarships to help pay for college: https://www.collegecovered.com/
Other scholarship Opportunities
Disability Scholarship Program
$1,000.00 scholarship for individuals who have been effected by a disability. The deadline to apply is August 1, 2017.
Jemez Mountains Electric Cooperative, Inc Scholarship Program
o First we have scholarships that are awarded from our own Jemez Electric Scholarship Foundation. This scholarship is not just limited to Seniors and is also available to those planning to attend trade schools. Please contact Ricky Bejarano at email@example.com or 505-367-1129 for more information and deadlines. Don’t miss, this is the best one!!
o The attached application is for Basin Electric Power Cooperative, a generation and transmission cooperative that JMEC is a member of. They offer one $1,000 scholarship to JMEC. Applications must be received by January 31, 2016. They can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to JMEC Attn: Carmen/Basin Scholarship PO Box 128 Espanola, NM 87532. More information Application Form
o Here is the website that has the application and requirements. One of the requirements is to peruse a degree in something that could apply to the electric industry, besides degrees directly related to the electric industry it would also include IT, engineering, human resources, etc.… https://www.rmel.org/RMEL/RMEL_Foundation/Scholarships/RMEL/RMEL_Foundation/2017_Scholarship_Application.aspx
o Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association is the electric provider for JMEC. They offer normally two scholarships for $500. Be on the lookout for information to go out in January or February.
o Behind the Switch in school electric education program. Tri-State in conjunction with JMEC will schedule a visit to your school to do a demonstration and answer questions about electricity and the electric industry. this is open to all grade levels. Please contact me if you are interested or forward to someone who would be. See the attached document “The story behind the switch”
o Tri-State also offers a continuing education program in Denver for Teaches about electricity and how to teach about it. See the Teacher CEP attachment.